Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2016

My Book Review - GUTS: Gary Paulsen

                                                             
                                                              GUTS
The Title of my chosen book is GUTS written by Gary Paulsen.
This took place around Nature. This book is based on a true story behind the hatchet and Brian's books. Brian is the starring character and an outdoor freak.

Brian is tough and bold, he likes to stay outdoors most of the time and hunt down animals. Brian describes how he makes his bows and arrows and take those who reads this book into a hunting trip showing the nature part along with his hilarious mishaps and mistakes. He shares his memories about how he gets attacked by a mosquito and how he met a moose with sense of humor.

 This book is a must read because there is a lot of violent and inspiring parts that will just make you want to feel emotional. I enjoyed reading this book because it had a lot of scary, violent parts. It felt special to me because it inspired me to not give up on stuff I haven’t tried.

 I'd say this book is suitable for ages 12 years old and over because it may be terrifying for the younger ages.

Image result for guts by gary paulsen

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/09/2016

    I Think This Would Be A Great Book For Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/24/2016

    Great book review Mele!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.